The FALTER podcast provides background information on current social and political developments in Austria and Europe. Once a week, star journalist Raimund Löw, together with FALTER editors and opinion leaders from politics, business and society, discusses the hot topics of the current FALTER edition. In addition to the popular weekly format, FALTER Radio offers special podcast-episodes on politically-relevant events and incidents in Vienna and the EU.
Briefly described – This is what FALTER RADIO stands for
- A high-quality source of information on social and political topics
- Provides in-depth analysis and perspectives of professionals and experts
- An indispensable information channel for opinion leaders
- Consistently ranked as one of Austria’s most popular podcasts with more than 50.000 downloads per week
The readership of the weekly newspaper FALTER and all listeners interested in social and political ongoings in Austria and Europe.
FALTER RADIO : Examples
FALTER RADIO : Format & Prices
All prices are in Euros and do not include VAT (20%).
Length: 5 — 20 seconds
Price: 1 week (Monday-Sunday) € 1.000,– (55.000 listens guaranteed)
Release day: each Thursday as well as Friday or Saturday
FALTER RADIO : Technical Specifications & Contact
Ad jingles within FALTER RADIO
- Bit-Rate ad jingle: min. 192 kbps
- Length: 5 bis max. 10 seconds
- All data due 5 business days before the beginning of the booked campaign period to firstname.lastname@example.org (T. +43/1/536 60-940)
Falter Verlagsgesellschaft m.b.H., Marc-Aurel-Straße 9, 1011 Wien
Head of Print & Digital Media Sales
Sigrid Johler +43/1/536 60-952 email@example.com
Media Owner & Publisher (Medieninhaber & Verleger)
Falter Verlagsgesellschaft m.b.H., Marc-Aurel-Straße 9, 1011 Wien T: +43/1/536 60-0, F: +43/1/536 60-935, E: firstname.lastname@example.org, W: falter.at, Sitz: Wien, FB: 123082d HG Wien, UID: ATU 14873500
Bankverbindung: UniCredit Bank Austria AG, IBAN AT61 1200 0006 6506 2600, BIC: BKAUATWW, DVR: 047 6986